Thursday, July 1, 2010

10 Things...U Don't Know About Me

1. I used to stutter so badly I was afraid for people to speak to me
2. I have a yearly dream I die at 30
3. I've had a sexual relationship with a woman whom I later found out was quite an accomplished adult
film star.
4. Most of the time, when I write fiction, I do it at my computer with my eyes closed (literally...I
watch my thoughts like a movie and record what I see)
5. I had my first real kiss at age 5 and cried because I thought it was very very wrong.
6. I have remembered the name of every person who has caused me emotional trauma and th dates of when
Occured. Then I beat myself up furiously in the gym and
when I can't push any harder I recite their names, the
offense and when it happened.
7. I usually sleep about 2 hours a day.
8. I have studied taoism and tantra for 4 years
9. I have extreme issues of trust with all
people EXCEPT my mother.
10. I often see the face of my future child in my
dreams and she is so beautiful.

No comments: